Friday, November 13, 2015

Random Acts of Wakefulness

More and more frequently I find myself consciously realizing that everything I do, everything I sense, everything I think, is part of The Game--part of the contextual field of Grand Illusions that We have created to test, challenge, entertain, and amuse our Selves. In using these "grand illusions" we are perpetuating our immersion and valuation of the Field of Illusions--we are cementing and perpetuating our möbius strip-like entrapment in such illusions as separation, individuality, identity, objectivity and subjectivity, sensory data, and information sharing when in truth, in fact, it is ALL false, it is all illusory, made up--not REAL! The only true reality is the Oneness of Divine Consciousness, the Unifying Presence of Divine Love, the Cosmic Wholeness of Divine Is-ness. The rest is all product of Divine Imagination--and what an imagination We have!
     Anyway, as a result of this realization I am trying to figure out how best to spend or focus my time and energy on this planet while I am still in choice of using this Drew Fisher bodymind. I am looking to invest my energies into pursuits that A) don't bore me to tears, and B) might help others to see the "reality" of our Grand Field of Dreams and Illusions.
     I could go around doing random acts of odd and mischievous destruction, kindness, or confusion in order to provoke people into looking at things--at life--from different perspectives. But that would put my freedom to continue helping to provide test material for others in jeopardy. Or, writer that I am, I could conjure up anecdotal incidents of "random acts that provoke wakefulness" and write and publish them. Like a journal or travel log, each day I could post a mind-bending vignette that might catch readers unawares, might make them step back and think. My goal is to shake people out of their comfort zones, to provoke them into having to consider points of view outside of their own usual responses, to shake loose the resistance to change, expansion and growth in individuals' values and beliefs, to expose the unhealthy limitations, stubborn fixations, and precariousness of all perspectives we might use.
     For some exciting adventures into new and different perspectives on life and living, check out my new blogpost, "Random Acts of Provocation," at randomactsofprovocation.bogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment